The Community Multimedia Academy at Tennyson H. S., in collaboration with the Hayward Area Historical Society and the Bay Area Digital Arts academy at San Lorenzo H. S., will be hosting the 2nd Annual Hayward Film Festival.
We are looking to showcase short films in the following categories: Animation, Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, and PSA.
Deadline to submit is March 7th 2016 at 11:59 PM.
Rules and Terms:
- Entry is limited to current students enrolled in Bay Area schools. Open to High School and College students.
- Films must not exceed 5 minutes in total running time, including credits. Longer films may be considered for the festival but must not exceed 8 minutes.
- Non-English language films must include English subtitles.
- All selected films may be excerpted (up to 60 seconds) for promotional material.
- Profanity in film is not suitable for this event and may disqualify your submission.
- After selection, notification letters will be sent electronically: All acceptance letters may be accompanied by a telephone call. Please provide an email address and cell phone number.
This is an opportunity for aspiring media makers to exhibit their films and be recognized for the achievements in the Bay Area.